Wednesday, December 11, 2013

End of the Year Read-a-Thon 12/11/13: Top Ten Books You Read in 2013



Today's challenge is one I'm pretty excited about, plus the fact that today is my birthday. *to everyone on Twitter who wished me a 'happy birthday' yesterday thank you very much*

Today's challenge is to post the "Top Ten Books You Read in 2013--make a post, take a pic, leave links"

This is such a hard thing for me to do, as well as the other bloggers because frankly, anyone doing this read-a-thon obviously loves to read and loves books so choosing the top 10 is quite a hard thing to do. *Sidenote: I'm only listing one book in a series even if I loved all the books in the series, because I want to give every series a chance in this list* *Post Sidenote: This has been the year of dystopian books for me, but a lot of the contemporary ones I have read lately have been way better in comparison. It's just so hard for me to rank action, romance, and suspense, against the truth, depression, and deep thoughts*


  1. Prodigy: Marie Lu  
  2. Where She Went: Gayle Forman  
  3. Forgive Me Leonard Peacock: Matthew Quick
  4. Speak: Laurie Halse Anderson
  5. Unwholly: Neal Shusterman   
  6. Ender's Game: Orson Scott Card
  7. Identical: Ellen Hopkins
  8. Bruiser: Neal Shusterman
  9. Graceling: Kristin Cashore
  10. Proxy: Alex London








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...