Sunday, December 22, 2013

End of Year Read-a-Thon 12/21/13

End of Year Read-a-Thon 12/21/13 Most Anticipate 2014 Releases

Dec 21 Most Anticipated 2014 Releases--post links
Hosted by Alex @ BookChick

January 7- Enders (Starters #2): Lissa Price. I loved "Starters" in 2012, and hope the sequel is just as good.

January 7-The Impossible Knife of Memory: Laurie Halse Anderson. It's Laurie Halse Anderson, anything will be a masterpiece.

February 4- Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3): Marissa Meyer. I think a majority of the YA blogging community wants the third book in the Lunar Chronicles.


March 11- Ruins (Partials Sequence #3): Dan Wells. I admit I haven't read the sequel to "Partials" yet, but I hope it will be as good.


April 29- The Taking (The Taking #1): Kimberly Derting. It's Kimberly Derting and the prospect of more spicy romance and paranormal occurences. Duh I want to read this.

May 6- The One (The Selection #3): Kiera Cass. I haven't read "The Elites" yet, but I'm crossing my fingers it will be as good as "The Selection"
May 13- Rebel (Reboot #2): Amy Tintera. My feelings were a bit iffy about Reboot, but the concept was so cool. I really want to see what Tentera can do.

May 31- The Guardian (Proxy #2): Alex London. I was freaking in love with "Proxy" and want to hear more about Syd.


Summer- Untitled (Unwind #4): Neal Shusterman. No cover yet. I really want to hear the conclusion to his fascinating quartet.
Fall- The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1): Marie Lu. No cover yet. I need to read more Marie Lu.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...