Thursday, April 24, 2014

Readathon Sign-Ups: Dewey's 24 Hour & Bout of Books 10

Dewey's


This is my declaration of participating in the age-old event (as of 2007) known as Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! All information about the readathon including FAQ, history, prizes, start times, and more can be found on the website. I personally am not sure how long I can participate, but the point of the readathon is for everyone to start at the same time (5am PST) and read for 24 hours straight. I have said this before on my blog and twitter, but I am not a very happy camper if I haven't slept 8 hours or more. That said, I am hoping to get at least six hours in, but with homework and other stuff that may not be entirely possible. 

My TBR for this Readathon (I know think I will read this

much, but we can all hope):

Daughter of Smoke and Bone: Laini Taylor
Final Stand: Rose Garcia
Where Things Come Back: John Corey Whaley
Fangirl: Rainbow Rowell
{Parts 1, 2, & 3} Run to You: Clara Kensie
How to Say Goodbye: Amber Lin
Fragile Line: Brooklynne Skye
The Only Boy: Jordan Locke


Bout of Books 10



I have participated in Bout of Books before, and have always loved them. This a quarterly (or thirdly, someone correct me) event that is always fun. It's a weeklong event from May 12-18 with mini challenges, twitter chats, and more. Check out the website for all information related to this readathon. I'm hoping all the end-of-the-school-year rush will be almost done by then -except that it is the week of open hour which means the week of crazy- so I should hopefully be able to finish around 5 books. 

My TBR is forthcoming because everything will depend on where I will be in my neverending TBR pile at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...