Monday, July 28, 2014

August Read-a-Thons TBR/Updates/Results

So I literally scoured the blogosphere for literally EVERY read-a-thon in the month of August, and let me tell you, there are a ton of them. In the past two books, participating in the Sunathon and not officially participating in the Book Tube-a-Thon has been so helpful for my reading. I have read a lot more than usual, and I love when other people post updates on what they have been reading. I will also be doing daily Instagram and Twitter Updates on my progress as well for all the readathons.

***I know Bout of Books is also happening this month, but I am doing an entirely separate post for that particular readathon, because it's one of the only ones with daily challenges.

The two TBRs cover the first two weeks of August, and are tentative to change at literally any moment. Remember, it's Sofia we're talking about here. Both TBRs are larger than I actually intend to read because more options helps prevent me from deviating. [pictured left] July 28-August 3 TBR. [pictured right] August 4-10 TBR




July 28 - August 11: Clear Your TBR Pile hosted by Jessica @ Fly to Fiction & Klaudia @ The Observant Girl Book Reviews  #ClearYourTBRPileChallenge Goal ~ Read 10 books & Compose Reviews for 7 books




July 31- August 20: Isla is Coming A Happily Ever After Read-a-Long hosted by Jamie @ Perpetual Page Turner & Meg @ Cuddlebuggery & Lindsey @ A Bookish Sinister Kid & Judith @ Paper Riot & Andi @ Andi ABCs #IslaIsComing



August 1 - August 31: ARC August hosted by Shelly & Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat. #ARCAugust Goal ~ Read & Review 5 Books


August 11 - September 1: Beat the Heat Readathon hosted by Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads & Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat. Goal ~ Read 15 books & Compose 10 reviews


(I know I'm late on this one) June 21 - September 5: Summer Vacation COYER hosted by Berl @ Fantasy is More Fun & Michelle @ Because Reading is Better Than Real Life #COYER Goal ~ Read 20 books & Compose 15 reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...